Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going through life by learning the ups and downs by going through them personally can be tough. Okay that's an understatement to say the least...I'm starting to learn some of the hardest things in life, or at least I hope so. I've learned that I need to get out of bed and actually go to class because no one is going to care unless I, personally, care. I've learned that when I get too close to a friend I tend to completely push them away. As a result of learning that I've learned that I'm a total idiot for doing that. As a result of that I'm learning what I actually need to do when I'm getting close with a friend, and that is to embrace that friendship. Times are going to get tough but that's what friends are for, God put them in our lives for a reason and the only way to figure that out is by letting them be your friend, becoming the most vulnerable that you can be. I am learning that I need to stop cruising through life and  start doing something to make a difference. I have learned that in order for me to feel significant in this world, I need to do something significant, and I won't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Well here I lay...wide awake
    just thinking
    thats it...I should be doing other things...
    but you and me...we have restless minds...
    and im sorry that the things you keep thinking about are mostly negative...and im even more sorry when more negative things come around and keep you tied down...
    Though I may not show it well or dont show it enough...you are the apple of my eye....ooook scratch that...im pretty sure i can come up with something way more original and way more meaningful
    you are...a dream come true...crap that one has been used too...
    well in relation to dreams...you bring me out of my nightmares...you are proof that there is something more...you are proof that i matter...you are that thing that hits my funny bone in the most hilarious ways all the time :) ... you are the cheese to my macaroni... you are ribs when i crave them hahahahaha i dont even know what that means...but you know how i feel about ribs baby hehe
    you are priceless....you are the item in the garage sale that when people ask how much i say "im sorry, but she isnt for sale...now bug off"
    :)
    you are
    im not saying "you arent"
    because its just not true...you...you just ..... you just ARE EVERYTHING
    and its all so good
    however...never head butt me again
    :D
    and not only you are...but we are...
    we are going to get through this
    you arent alone...

    ReplyDelete