Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Laced With Brilliant Smiles and Smiling Eyes...


First off, I'll say that I should probably be more regular with this thing...

Secondly

......I just wrote some thank you notes for Christmas gifts I received and it made me think about how much I love writing thank you notes. I truly appreciate every single gift that I get especially at this time because a lot of relatives have been weeded out of the gift section of my life since I am now almost 21. Sometimes, when I'm writing these thank yous, I wish that I could thank them in a better way. I truly am thankful, and I hope to show that in everything that I do.

Thirdly,

I am adding to the _____ of the weeks, and it is Moral of the Week

Moral of the Week: Always be thankful "Silent gratitude isn't much to anyone." G.B. Stern

Song of the Week: The Places You Have Come to Fear The Most- Dashboard Confessional

Artist of the Week: Fujia and Miyagi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5XVeENmLMk

Lastly: I recorded via webcam me playing "Perfect Sonnet" and here's a link to that for all who
love links HOLLA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usg7YOGVEq4

1 comment:

  1. dude you rock. and you should in fact be more regular with this thing...as should i cause i just saw that my last post was august of 2009...eesh...i dont think i understand blogging :/ or im just not a very good routine person...but anywhoo, you should keep up on it cause i like it :) and im quite interested in all of your "___ of the week(s)" and you are just really creative with words and have random moments of deep thought and good things to say...and i wanna read it :) hop to it muwah ha ha ha
    much love sista friend

    ReplyDelete