Thursday, September 3, 2009

Open Your Heart...


In all of this world there is only one person who is ultimately faithful,
reliable and dependable. Someone that we can entirely put our trust into.
That reliable, trustworthy being is God. I have been going through everyday
trying to find something to make me happy,
make me fond,
make me proud,
make me complete.
But these substitutes of ultimate love are unstable. They eventually grow distant.
They will eventually return to the ground from which they were made.
That is why I am putting my all and everything into God. He is the one who will
always be there, He is with me even now. Every second of the day He is by my side, watching me,
guiding me, and encouraging me to continue this life.
"But happy are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God. He is the one who made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them. He is the one who keeps ever promise forever..." Psalm 146:5-6

Also the musical artist of the week is SANTOGOLD! (ay ay ay ayy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIRpKa5ZMA
Art provided by: Carlton Vanskiver (my man)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha ok 1 i love that at the end of this, you say also santigold is the musical artist of the week ay ay ay...haha awesome...cause this was so serious, perfect ending dude.
    and i really like this...stick with what you wrote here chica. im praying for ya. you should write more often. its really good stuff...
    also i think you should have a weekly thing on here ( you can actually set it up as a series on your blog) of musical artists of the week...that would be something really cool for you to do and i know people would appreciate that cause we all are lookin for new music...and you would be really good at it...you can even do a few of them...give em reviews and stuff...i think that could be really good for you...something to do to get away from things...try it :)

    ReplyDelete