Friday, September 25, 2009

Start Over


A house of cards, the simple heart is not a place to dwell now you have a cake don't hesitate
c'mon just do it, c'mon just do it. Put it in your mouth there is only now. Tomorrow has to wait,
but no theres no backing out this is gonna be reality you can never dream it down.
I have no way of telling the two apart.
Well I made amends in the general sense the devils in the details.
and I know the cause and I wanna stop but I can't do it i just can't do it. There was love I meant there were accidents so tell me which is which cause I just can't work it out, but for memory and clarity i better write it down. I have no way of knowing the truth of time dissolved.
I put the past into the ground, I saw the future as a cloud, if theres no time to turn around but I'm going to. Its just one day i fell asleep and now a day i'm not a dream.
I am the first one i decieve if i make myself believe,
the rest is easy.

-Sometimes I express myself best from lyrics of other songs. This song is currently on repeat on itunes which tells me something about myself. There's something that I am going to change and I'm using this song to help me do it.

2 comments:

  1. Well I am still gunna read through this a couple times before i comment again, so i can understand it..my mind is sludge right now :/
    but my sludge mind can totally comment on how much i like the picture for this aaaand how much i like the title picture for your whole blog...i am pretty jealous of your creativity all the time...but at this moment i am really jealous of it...nice work home skillet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Em, this post was mostly about how I am working on changing right now. But, my mindset is the hardest thing to change...thanks for the compliments on my pic, and header...haha, i was bored and figured I should change my header to be more unique to fit my tast :) and you should not be jealous at ALL, because you are about one thousand times more creative than me in everything that you do :)

    ReplyDelete