Friday, February 27, 2009

MFEO

So, sometimes I go through those phases where I only see the down side of things, which can sometimes be very little in comparison to the up-side of things. So, I just thought I should let all who read this small pathetic blog of mine know that one of the best things happening in my life right now is the development of a friendship. God has truly blessed me with the presence and love of Emma Miller and I think that we will always be the best of friends. We stay up late together laughing and talking, we coordinate our outfits to match during dodgeball, we go out to eat instead of eating the horrible college food that is served, we make everyone feel like third wheel that is around us, we cry together, we laugh together and we truly love one another. When I look at Emma I can safely say that God meant for us to meet and be friends. She is my hero and my encourager. And that is how it will always be. (She is also the only one subscribed to me right now, therefore possibly the only one reading this:) Regardless, we were made for eachother MFEO

No comments:

Post a Comment